Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Secret To Get Your Ex Return Your Call

Calling your ex after a break up is tough. Many times all you get is their voice mail. How do you get them to return your call? That question will be answered in the short article. The are ways to accomplish this.
Before I reveal the Secret… I would like to point out the obvious. Sometimes in the pain and hurt of a break up, you are not thinking clearly and are very emotional. This tends to make you say and do things without thinking them through. So here is what not to do….

Do not leave weak message that make you seem like you are begging. Many times out of frustration you may leave a message along the lines of….

Steve please call me back… I have to talk to you. I am so sorry please call me…please I need to talk to you!

Or just as bad you use a ploy like an emergency or something like that. These cries of desperation are not helping you at all. In some cases there are making things worse. Weakness is not pretty… I know you may be desperate and in a lot of pain, However get a hold of yourself before you make any calls and leave messages you will regret later.

>>>>>>>>>>>
Lee Clarke
Helping those suffering the heart break of separation heal their wounds and get back together. If this is you then The Magic Of Making Up is for you! If you need Help Getting Your Ex Back then make sure to check out this helpful guide and Get Your Ex Back By Clicking Here
>>>>>>>>>>>

Here comes the Secret… are you ready? That is a valid question actually, because for this to work you be prepared...

People have what I call triggers to action… They can be basic, I think is an example of that. You want to create curiosity and maybe some anticipation. That's why I said you need to prepare… So when they do return your call you are ready to take advantage of the connection. Here is a simple example of creating curiosity and anticipation….

Remember be confident and charming in your tone.

Hi Jenny, I wanted to call to say thank you and let you know I really appreciate what you did for me! Call me… I want to thank you in person… Talk to you soon!

Wow see… That's powerful, and will create curiosity and anticipation, They will be curious as to what they did that you are so grateful for as well as look forward to calling you back. This is where the preparation comes in… You need to answer that question.. What ARE YOU so grateful for? If love is in your heart I am confident you will find something… Just be ready fore the call!

Good luck!

Lee Clarke
Helping those suffering the heart break of separation heal their wounds and get back together. If this is you then The Magic Of Making Up is for you! If you need Help Getting Your Ex Back then make sure to check out this helpful guide and Get Your Ex Back By Clicking Here

2 comments:

  1. A month ago I was exactly feeling how you are feeling now, in pain, crying, heart broken, and then I found this site saveabreakup.com and I followed their instructions, I had my girlfriend come back to me in no time so fast !! I was so so happy and I'm still very happy, don't give up! I suggest you view the free videos that tell you what to do on saveabreakup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex and me were together for Two years and 4 months, we were very happy to be husband and wife, last month we went to california and stayed with his family, after we got back he started acting distant, then he started hanging out with a girl, and kept sneaking off to go hangout with her, so i got upset, i could not endure, i tried to do everything to please him but it got worst, one day he left the house and never came back, i tried reaching him but no way i could reach him, because of the heart break he has put me into, i went into search of a real spell caster but I was scammed several times, but I never relented in my search because I want a happy life with my boyfriend, when i saw testimony about spell caster Mr Robinson buckler on the internet, so i contacted him and to my greatest surprise (((robinsonbuckler @ yahoo. com))) restored my relationship, my boyfriend came back to me, i took him back and I am now settled with my him by the magic power of Mr Robinson buckler spell, his Mobile Number to reach him +1 971-512-6745

    ReplyDelete