Thursday, February 26, 2009

How To Get An Ex Back!

How To Get An Ex Back
If you just experienced a break up, I bet you are wondering… How to get an ex back? Most adults have experienced some kind of beak up. Many just move on, other try to get their ex back. Some even play the victim, however if you are serious about getting your ex back, you have several choices. We all deal with the loss of a relationship in our own ways. For some though there is a chance to get your ex back.

A break up is a time out… meaning many times you can get your ex back. To do this you need to release your position, in other words get over yourself and get in sync as to your ex's reasons why you broke up. Many people get caught up in their position and never have empathy for their ex's reasons…. Understanding the why gives you a powerful way to "FIX" what broke you apart. Stop living in the past and focus on fixing what is broken. The only way this works is if you are truly in love, and just lost your way due to life's many needs, obligations, and distractions. Only you can answer that.

OK, are you ready for reality? Breakups happen for many reasons. Some long in the making, you know the straw that broke the camels back. OR, you screwed up big time… This list is never ending and you know what I am saying. Either way you can still save your relationship (well many times, not always) (if that last bit of info shot you down, you do not really want to get your ex back). So now is the time for honesty, if you screwed up big time… WHY… if you can not answer this and fix it then move on. If it is about a straw, well you need to look within, and ask can you adapt, and refocus your love. Many times a straw is a symptom of distraction… A job… Family… Friends, etc. Ask yourself and answer honestly… What's more important, my…(distractions) or my love? If you answer my love keep reading.

OK, now the rubber is about to meet the road. Take an acting class… LOL just joking, but some what serious. Strength and self confidence wins the day. No joke… Ask yourself… SELF how serious am I? Then act appropriately. If you LOVE your ex this is easy. If this is hard you are playing games… I know I say the harsh truth, not many want to hear it though.

Lee Clarke
Helping those suffering the heart break of separation heal their wounds and get back together. If this is you then The Magic Of Making Up is for you! If you need Help Getting Your Ex Back then make sure to check out this helpful guide and Get Your Ex Back By Clicking Here

1 comment:

  1. I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

    ReplyDelete