Sunday, March 1, 2009

Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back?

So you think you can get back your ex girlfriend. I admire your positive thinking. The truth is, you may be right. All depends on how you go about it, and how bad you screwed up in the first place. The worse you screwed up the harder it will be, and the more you have to apologize for. However only if you really mean it! This is not the time for phony baloney…

You may be thinking that to get your ex girlfriend back you need to expose your sensitive side to her… Yeah right… Sounds like more baloney to me. Each break up has it own unique set of circumstances. You have been with her, you got her to fall in love with you, you know her, you also screwed up… So you should have an idea of what it will take to get her back.

Ask yourself, will giving her flowers get your ex girlfriend back? Will it take poetry, song and dance, a sincere apology. Keep in mind why you broke up in the first place. You still need to fix that. When I say fix, it has to be real. You really need to find the real reason she left you. Then be honest about how you can fix it. You also need to be able to live with the fix.

Most women complain after a break up that the main reason was they felt emotionally abandoned. Does that help? I hope so! Do you even know what I am saying? You need to understand this if you want to get your ex girlfriend back!

Think about it… If you really want to get your ex girlfriend back you need to be there emotionally for her… I bet you were in the beginning… Most lovers are really best friends with benefits…. So find away to reconnect to her emotionally as a best friend and the benefits of love will return.

Lee Clarke
Helping those suffering the heart break of separation heal their wounds and get back together. If this is you then The Magic Of Making Up is for you! If you need Help Getting Your Ex Back then make sure to check out this helpful guide and Get Your Ex Back By Clicking Here

1 comment:

  1. For me, getting my ex back is a complete waste of time. Id rather find someone new. It still depends on the girl. I wish I can still find the one who completed me but I only took for granted. Its just that my current ex suddenly replaced me with someone new right away that is why I don't want her back.

    ReplyDelete